I invite you to visit my blog in French HERE Je vous invite à visiter mon blog français ICI My blog in Arabic HERE

25 February 2010

M'hencha à la pastille





I present you a recipe of Mhencha a la pastille.
Pastille (clic) as most of you knows, is a Moroccan culinary specialty, a kind of puff pastry, with onion, pigeons ( chicken or seafood), parsley, coriander, egg and almonds, mixture of sweet and salty food perfumed with cinnamon.
Mhencha are made with a normal dough of Msemen (clic), stuffed with salty and sweet mixture of pastille, called Daghmira.
An easy variation especially for those who have difficulties finding sheets of pastille.
Source: Choumicha




















12 comments:

  1. so beautiful sabah, really like your baked dishes esp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I know of a new Moroccan dish.It's so worth it to come to your blog :)!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est trop beau et certainement tres bon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw waw, I just want to jump and grab one, looks very delicious.
    Sabah I always say you are the best because you are so thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vraiment a chaque fois que je passe chez toi je suis impressionnee! c'est de la tres bonne cuisine que tu nous fait! les images sont tellement appetissantes on a envie de croquer dedans a l'instant meme!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful! I love both! I was going to make a sweet mhencha for tea tomorrow maybe try yours out enchallah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sallam ;)
    I just discovered you blog and Im so thankful I did! Im an american living in morocco (Fes) and I love preparing the moroccan dishes for my husband and it will be really fun trying out all these new dishes ! Thanks for all the work and the videos

    ReplyDelete
  8. mais quelle merveille ! le fourrage a l'air fondant et délicieux!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya lalla ya lalla, hadshi tishahhii!! I am so gonna try it and let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un ptit coucou à la va vite, trop de travail, nous avons déménager le rez de chaussée pour les fiançailles, maintenant on doit tout remettre en place. Quel boulot!!. Bis€€€s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Un rituel pour cette journ€€, bis€s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Salut Sabah,
    j'ai essayé cette recette et le résultat était vraiment excellent.
    Merci beaucoup Sabah, j'adore tout ce que tu fais.

    ReplyDelete