I invite you to visit my blog in French HERE Je vous invite à visiter mon blog français ICI My blog in Arabic HERE

10 August 2009

Chocolate Cheese Cake





I always wanted to try to make a chocolate cheese cake just to please my family, because personally I am not a fan of cakes. I stumbled onto this recipe in one of my American cookbooks, I liked that the method to make the cake was simple yet flavorful, however, I changed it to add my own personal touch. So I want to share it with you and I hope that you like it as well as I did.


























9 comments:

  1. Bravo pour ce bon cake au chocolat.
    Merci pour ta visite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. je ne dirai pas non à une part! j'en raffole de ce genre de gourmandise..
    bisous
    bonne semaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trop bon! J'adore cette saveur! Un délice...

    Bises et bon début de semaine,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pour un cheesecake aussi gourmand ,je ne dis pas non pour une petite part miam ,il a l'air succulent ,bravo ma chère tu nous gâtes avec tes gourmandises !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love making cheesecakes too...this is one of my fave cakes =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. machalahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    j'adore les cheese cake

    tbarkalah 3lik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un pur delice ce gateau ,je note pour le tester.Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. encore un délice à découvrir..cheesecake chocolatée!!!!!!!!! bravo et merci...............bizou

    ReplyDelete