I invite you to visit my blog in French HERE Je vous invite à visiter mon blog français ICI My blog in Arabic HERE

29 January 2010

Need help

Hello my friends,
Today I don't have a recipe for you, but I have a request, if somebody can help to resolve my problem, my camera broke and I do not know what to replace it with.
The camera "Cannon" which is in the first picture is the one that I had since I began to make recipes on video, actually I was satisfied with the result, regrettably it broke recently.



As you see in the second photo, the lid which closes on the batteries broke, I tried to thinker with it by putting a little tape on it, but that did not work, I tried to get it repaired at a camera store, they almost charged me the price of a new one.



I don't have a problem with pictures, because I own this camera "Cannon" with which
I am satisfied.



I bought this camcorder "Samsung", I filmed a single recipe with this
"Sheep Tajine with Artichokes", the video was very dark, I could hardly see the film.




I bought another one "Canon" (of course I brought the first one back to the store).



I tried it, I am still not satisfied with the result.



As you can imagine, all these camcorders function with a memory card.

The problem I have, is I want to work with my old video camera " Samsung " and forget all about the rest, but this camera works with a cassette, not with a memory card.
I do not know how to download the video from the cassette to my pc??????
The software from the company website does not work.



Is there anybody out there who can help me with this ?




Here is the type of cassette which I use to make videos.



I would be very grateful if somebody could help me.
Excuse me for this bla bla bla, but I thought that through my blog, I can resolve this problem once and for all.
I have more of recipe to share with you, but because of the quality of the videos, I am cutting back on the number I publish due to the poor quality.
Thank you for reading this even if you can't help me.

7 comments:

  1. oh thats sad,wish i could help you but i have no idea abt all these things...hope there is someone who fix this problem soon for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God Sabah,I'm sorry for this and I'm also sorry I can't help you.I really hope you will solve it as soon as possible.But,my dear I send you a hug :o)!
    I'll check on you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam sabah , je vais t'ecrire en francais :)
    C Mohamed , voila le probleme est simple , regade tu as 2 choix! le premier depand de ta camera , regarde si tu peux la connecter avec un cable usb directement a ton ordinateur! Si oui il y a le logiciel movie maker de microsoft il est gratuit , des que tu appuye sur play, il va commence a capturer les image de ta camera .
    le deuxieme choix c'est si tu ne peux pas la pluguer par cable usb , alors la, tu dois partire a un magazin techno et demandé un adptateur pour que tu puisse la connecte Usb ca coute entre 10 a 15 $ , si tu as des questions ecris moi ,Salam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-W290. It's a 12.1 Megapixels camera and it records 720p HD videos. The video quality is amazing, especially if you have good lighting environment (but you cannot zoom in while recording; you need to stop the recording then zoom). The picture quality is great, but I doubt it's as great as a Cannon or Nikon, however it's doing its job. Be careful that Sony has their own standard (memory stick instead of SD card, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sabah
    sorry to hear about your camera..
    well I have my eye on a Nikkon or Canon Rebel Cameras for some time, and I am waiting for Santa's Gift which came this year without a camera...(checked the Canon at Future Shop which is similar to Best by and they are around 600 dollars, I think you can find better deals in the states... Since this happened go for a good reliable camera it will serve you and gives you a great results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. c'est bien compliqué tout ça!! Je ne peux pas t'aider mais je suis sure que qq1 le fera très vite!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sabah,
    I am very empress with your blog site! The recipes look super nice and fairly easy to do!
    I am looking forward to trying my hand at doing a few of them soon. It was very nice to meet you and your family at the store. I am sure the new camcorder that you got will do the trick. It is one of the very best that our store sells. After looking at a few of your video's I do have some suggestions that may be of use to you. You can stop by the store again or email me at my personal email. My email is 1yellow03@verizon.net

    Marvin

    ReplyDelete